Avada is the #1 selling WordPress theme on the market. Simply put, it is the most versatile, easy to use multi-purpose WordPress theme. It is truly one of a kind, other themes can only attempt to include the vast network options that Avada includes. Avada is all about building unique, creative and professional websites through industry leading options network without having to touch a line of code.
Our amazingly flexible network of options is paired with an easy to use interface that allows anyone from beginner to advanced build beautiful, responsive websites. It is not only a theme, it is a powerful design tool.
Avada can be anything you wish it to be because of our flexible framework. It has a clean design, a fully responsive framework, industry leading options network and the intuitive Fusion Builder that makes page building a breeze.
Avada definitely sets the new standard with endless possibilities, top-notch support, and incredible featured packed updates requested from our users. Avada is the most easy to use theme on the market and completely ready to operate out of the box. Built with HTML5 & CSS3, a lot of thought and care went into this theme making it a pleasure to use.
Avada has a ton of raving user reviews and real world features that give you power to build something great. We’ve highlighted some of our features below! Avada can be used for any type of website; business, corporate, portfolio, blog, products, etc. Don’t wait, Buy Avada and join the largest theme community around!
- Clean, modern, multi-purpose design can be used for any type of website
- The #1 selling WordPress theme on the market
- Incredibly advanced network of options for easy customizations without modifying code
- Dozens of professionally designed demos that can be easily imported with one click
- Over 18,000 ratings with a 5 Star Average
- Compatible with latest WordPress version
- WordPress Multisite (WPMU) Tested and Approved
- Built with HTML5 and CSS3
- SEO Optimized, great SEO base already built-in (compatible with SEO Plugins like Yoast)
- Well organized, commented & clean code
- Performance enhancements for fast, reliable, quality websites
- Cross-Browser Compatibility: FireFox, Safari, Chrome, IE9, IE10, IE11
- 100% Responsive Theme with pixel perfect accuracy – and you can disable responsiveness
- Easy to use Fusion Builder, the best visual page builder on the market
- Full control over site width; content area and sidebars
- Retina Ready, Ultra-High Resolution Graphics
- Social Icons and Theme Icons are Font Icons, no Images
- Automatic Theme Updater directly through WP admin
- Automatic Patch tool to apply fixes with one click, no other theme has this
- Dual sidebars throughout the theme
- 1-6 Column Support
- One Page Parallax feature for any page
- CSS3 animations enable or disable on desktop/mobile
- Child Theme Compatible – includes basic child theme!
- Strong focus on typography, usability and overall user-experience
- jQuery Enhancements for modern websites
- PHP Compiler for CSS that combines all styles into one generated file for added performance
- Includes the Font Awesome icon set, fully integrated
- 60 Layered PSD’s included of the original Avada Classic design
- Compatible with Ubermenu (uber does not support sticky headers)
- Compatible with Many Popular Plugins like WPML, Yoast, W3TC, Contact Form 7, JetPack Gravity Forms, Revolutions Slider, Layer slider, WooCommerce, The Events Calendar, bbPress, BuddyPress, WP Retina 2x, WP Rocket, All In One SEO, Next Gen Gallery, UpDraft Plus just to name a few
Download Link (250mb)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Version 5.7 - October 01st, 2018 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- - NEW: Fusion White Label Branding is updated to v1.1 with some awesome new features (see plugin changelog) - NEW: Added container publishing status options, so containers can be drafted and published at specific set time - NEW: Added an option to set the order of sidebars and content on mobile devices - NEW: Added possibility to have transparent headers on mobiles - NEW: Added possibility to add bg images to menu items in the flyout menu - NEW: Added options for styling customization to title element - NEW: Added pagination range option to control the amount of displayed page links - NEW: Added the possibility to add menu icons in the vertical menu widget - NEW: Added an option to control the subheading color in the Page Title Bar - NEW: Added a setting to Lightbox Content option in gallery element which allows to only show image captions - NEW: Added a new option to turn the mobile menu dashes on/off - NEW: Added an option to enable CSS outlines for several elements like buttons and form inputs for accessibility reasons - NEW: Added navigation, transition time and autoplay options to the testimonial element - NEW: Added a glow and drop shadow blur option to the image element and improved the style color option - NEW: Added mobile visibility settings to the text element - NEW: Added first stage of Gutenberg compatibility - IMPROVEMENT: Updated several option descriptions and dependencies for better usability - IMPROVEMENT: Widget titles and descriptions in the backend are now translatable - IMPROVEMENT: Output messages of the Envato server checks have been fine-tuned and additional info was added - IMPROVEMENT: Product registration notices have been updated for better error diagnosis - IMPROVEMENT: SVG icons can now be used for custom social icons in Theme Options - IMPROVEMENT: Added the WooCommerce sorting on to the search results page - IMPROVEMENT: Added a filter for sidebar settings on single posts of any post type - IMPROVEMENT: Added a filter to customize the related posts fixed image size - IMPROVEMENT: Icon picker search working faster now and allowing better keyword search - IMPROVEMENT: All elements with image settings now fully support image translation through WPML - IMPROVEMENT: Right click feature of Fusion Builder is now disabled on the container name edit area - UPDATED: Font awesome now is on version 5.3.1 - FIXED: Position of the flyout menu icons on the right side - FIXED: Some Page Options not working on sermon manager pages - FIXED: Fusion Slider not being displayed when header is disabled on the WooCommerce main shop page - FIXED: Inconsistent autoplay behavior of the WooCommerce gallery on mobile - FIXED: Redirects on main WooCommerce shop page when number of items selector is used and only one page is needed - FIXED: Cart page total value being displayed incorrectly when value is above 1000 - FIXED: Sliding bar not scrolling correctly on mobile devices - FIXED: Google fonts transient not being correct on multi language sites - FIXED: Addresses and venues showing on the same line on the Events Calendar archives - FIXED: Sticky header logo not showing on mobile when using header v7 in certain cases - FIXED: PHP notice on the portfolio archive template - FIXED: Parallax background image in header being incorrectly displayed on mobiles - FIXED: Some taxonomy entries not being correctly deleted from database when a Fusion Slider is deleted - FIXED: Container background color not working correctly on mobiles, when fade effect is used - FIXED: Button shape override in tagline element not working in all cases - FIXED: ConvertPlus element not auto activated when the plugin is activated - FIXED: Issue with ConvertPlus and auto loaded forms - FIXED: Padding and margin values in columns being undefined if left empty - FIXED: A rare header transparency issue on archive pages - FIXED: A rare issue in Fusion Slider with slide auto advancing and video slides - FIXED: Anchor scroll position not being correct on header v4/v5 on classic mobile menu when only having the menu sticky - FIXED: Blog grid separator being displayed when no meta data is displayed below it - FIXED: Title and caption from main image being used on lightbox image in image element context - FIXED: Lightbox controls not working on single images, when using keyboard navigation and mouse scroll consecutively - FIXED: Title element separator theme option setting having incorrect default set