Latest Gravity Forms v22.214.171.124 Advanced Forms for WordPress Websites
Build Amazing Forms in Just Minutes. Packed with tons of time-saving features… Gravity Forms is the only WordPress form tool you will ever need.
Build and publish your WordPress forms in just minutes. No drudgery, just quick and easy form-building. Select your fields, configure your options and easily embed forms on your WordPress-powered site using the built-in tools.
Gravity Forms v2.3.4 Changelog
- Added security enhancements.
- Added the gform_pre_handle_confirmation action.
- Added the gform_pre_entry_detail action hook which runs before entry detail page is displayed. Credit: Scott Kingsley Clark from Pods Framework.
- Added the gform_post_update_entry_property action hook which runs after an entry property is updated. Credit: Scott Kingsley Clark from Pods Framework.
- Added the gform_form_export_filename filter to change form export filename.
- Added error suppression for chmod() and touch() function calls.
- Added the gform_incomplete_submission_pre_save filter allowing the entire incomplete submission to be overridden before it is saved to the database.
- Added the gform_incomplete_submission_post_get filter allowing the entire incomplete submission to be overridden after it is retrieved from the database.
- Updated the System Status page to display admin messages.
- Updated the Add-Ons section of the System Report to remove the redundant “view details” link when the add-ons minimum requirements are not met.
- Fixed the form failing validation when a field is both required and set to hidden visibility.
- Fixed issue with total calculation when using a quantity drop down field with decimal values.
- Fixed non-functional save link when the next or submit button is hidden by conditional logic.
- Fixed an issue with a localized string.
- Fixed an issue when searching Multiselect fields for slashes and double quotes.
- Fixed the Enhanced UI styles overriding the styles for other chosen.js enhanced selects located outside the form wrapper.
- Fixed the $resume_token parameter of the “gform_incomplete_submission_pre_save” filter being empty.
- Fixed the Ajax spinner remaining when the submission is blocked due to the next/submit button being hidden by conditional logic.