Free Download Rich Snippets WordPress Plugin v2.5.4
A Rich Snippet displays additional data such as images, star-ratings, etc. in search results. In order to get this to work, you must incorporate schema.org (in any of the following open standards: microdata, microformats or RDFa, and JSON-LD ) in your web pages. Sounds complicated? Yes, it is. At least for most people who don’t know how to code.
What is Structured Data and schema.org?
“Schema.org is a collaborative, community activity with a mission to create, maintain, and promote schemas for structured data on the Internet”. This is what the official website at schema.org says on its home page. The project was founded by Google, Microsoft, Yahoo and Yandex as a shared vocabulary to provide search engines and other applications with structured data. If you add some of the so called schemas to your website, search engines will have a better understanding of the things on your sites. For example, you can tell them:
- where the header is;
- what the main item (like the blogpost content) is;
- who the author of a blogpost is;
- what topic you’re writing about (like product review);
- what rating you give to products and other things;
- and many more.
|Software Version :||WordPress 4.9.x, WordPress 4.8.x|
Download: via ZippyShare
2.5.4 (Oct. 30, 2018)
- Fixed: Sub-Snippets did get an @id property when an ID has been defined in a global snippet.