Free User Role Editor Pro v4.49 Nulled WP Plugin
User Role Editor WordPress plugin will help you. Edit any existing role, create new one, fill selected role with capabilities which you need. Assign new created roles or capabilities directly to the user. Are you satisfied with standard WordPress roles list or user capabilities distribution among them? Do you wish to change something in the users rights and permissions system? User Role Editor WordPress plugin will help you. Edit any existing role, create new one, fill selected role with capabilities which you need. Assign new created roles or capabilities directly to the user.
WordPress – WooCOmmerce
Core version: 4.46
- New: Content view restrictions add-on: It’s possible to set default URL for redirection in case of view access error. If redirection URL for post/page is not set, URE uses default value. If default value is not set URE redirects user the automatically built to the site login URL.
- Update: Content view restrictions add-on: Internal cache usage was optimized to increase performance for sites with large quantity of posts and users.
- Update: Other roles access add-on: ‘Blocking any role for “administrator” is not allowed.’ message is shown after click “Other Roles” button for “administrator” role.
- Update: Meta boxes access add-on: Dialog markup uses fixed columns width in order all columns will be visible without horizontal scrolling.
- Update: Admin menu access add-on: White listed arguments are supported now for the links from the “Tools” menu.
- Fix: Widgets admin access add-on: “Undefined index … in widgets-admin-access.php line #78” warning was fixed. Warning was shown in case if blocked widget does not exist (due to related plugin deactivation or deletion).