Download Advanced Custom Fields Pro 5.8.2 – WordPress Plugin
Advanced Custom Fields Pro (ACF PRO) includes extra fields & features to better develop websites including repeatable fields, page building tools, media galleries, custom options pages and more.
- The Repeater Field
- The repeater field allows you to create a set of sub fields which can be repeated again, and again, and again. Any type of field can be added as a sub field which allows you to create and manage very customized data with ease!
- ACF Blocks
- Discover a powerful PHP-based framework for developing custom block types. ACF blocks are highly customisable and powerfully dynamic. They integrate deeply with custom fields allowing PHP developers to create bespoke solutions inline with WordPress theme development.
- The Flexible Content Field
- The flexible content field is a complete content layout manager! Define groups of sub fields (layouts) and add, edit, and re-order them to create highly customized content!
- Options Pages
- The options page provides a set of functions to add extra admin pages to edit ACF fields! All data saved on an options page is global and can be displayed on any page throughout the website (good for header and footer data)!
- The Gallery Field
- The gallery field provides a simple and intuitive interface for managing a collection of images. Multiple images can be added, edited and sorted with ease!
- The Clone field
- The clone field allows you to reuse existing fields and field groups on demand! With lots of powerful settings, this field unlocks a more efficient workflow for managing field settings.
File: Server 1
* Sourceindo.com not host file in our server, it’s served in third parties hoster. The file, we obtained from third parties and various internet forum. If this is your copyright and authority file, please contact us: Claim DMCA.
- Fix – Fixed bug causing issues with registered fields during `switch_to_blog()`.
- Fix – Fixed bug preventing sub fields from being reused across multiple parents.
- Fix – Fixed bug causing the `get_sub_field()` function to fail if a tab field exists with the same name as the selected field.
- Fix – Fixed bug corrupting field settings since WP 5.1 when instructions contain `< a target=”” >`.
- Fix – Fixed bug in Gutenberg where custom metabox location (acf_after_title) did not show on initial page load.
- Fix – Fixed bug causing issues when importing/syncing multiple field groups which contain a clone field.
- Fix – Fixed bug preventing the AMP plugin preview from working.
- Dev – Added new ‘pre’ filters to get, update and delete meta functions.
- i18n – Update Turkish translation thanks to Emre Erkan.