Download BeDrive v2.1.0 – File Sharing and Cloud Storage
BeDrive allows you to create your own fully-featured, self-hosted file sharing and hosting website in minutes without any coding or server management knowledge.
- Easy Installation – Install BeDrive easily with no coding or server knowledge in a few minutes with our easy to use installer and documentation.
- Ajax Based – BeDrive is ajax based application, which means it’s faster when a regular site and has not page refreshes.
- Sharing – Users can share files and folders with multiple users, allowing collaboration.
- Uploads – See status, progress, estimated time left and more for all current uploads.
- Shareable Links – Create publicly shareable links for files and folders with optional expiration date, password and permissions.
- Translatable – Site can be easily translated from admin panel, it also has multi-language suport.
- Responsive – BeDrive is fully responsive and will work on desktop, mobile, tablet and other devices.
- File Previews – Preview multiple file types including audio, video, text, pdf, zip and images right in the browser without the need to download the file.
- Amazon S3, DigitalOcean, Dropbox Storage – Easily store user upload files on many different cloud services and providers.
|Software Version||PHP 7.x, PHP 5.6|
2019 March 11 – Version 2.1.0
- Folders viewed via shareable link will now have same interface as main site.
- Spreadsheet, Powerpoint and Word documents can now be previewed.
- Description can now be added to uploaded files and folders.
- Added Backblaze as a storage option.
- Thumbnails will now be created when uploading large images.
- Amazon S3 storage method endpoint can now be changed via settings page.
- Updated subscription page design.
- Starred files will now have star icon added in list view.
- Notification messages containing variables can now be translated.
- PDF and mp3/mp4 previews should no longer have native browser download buttons.
- “Move items” dialog now allows moving files and folders into root.
- Fixed an issue with PayPal plans not syncing sometimes.
- Validation messages will now be translated when locale is not set to english.
- Empty folders will now be created properly in .zip file when downloading folders.
- Upload panel will now be affected by color changes made via appearance editor.
- Folders uploaded into child folder will now get correctly shared with users who have access to parent folder.
- Currencies with longer symbols will no longer overlap subscription plan name.
- Sorting order will now be preserved when more files are loaded via scrolling.
- PDF preview will now work properly on Edge and most mobile browsers.
- User subscriptions in admin area will now be searchable.