Free Download Borlabs Cache v1.4 – WordPress Caching Plugin Nulled
A cache plugin like Borlabs Cache Plugin saves the dynamically generated content as a static file on your server’s storage. When the page is requested, this static file is loaded and send to the visitor, which is dramatically faster than the regular database requests. But that is not all. Your pages contain a lot of unnecessary whitespace or HTML-Comments, which only increases the overall size of the page, but are not important for your e.g. layout or design. Borlabs Cache removes all of them and uses GZIP to compress your page, which saves your and your visitor’s traffic.
These are just some examples, what Borlabs Cache does to increase your site’s performance.
|Software Version||WordPress 5.0.x, WordPress 4.9.x, WordPress 4.8.x, WordPress 4.7.x, WordPress 4.6.1,|
- Updated minify
- Improved handling of cache index when moving a page to trash
- Added option to disable a cache-refresh option in QuickEdit
- Added option to create separate cache files for mobile devices
- Added CDN support for picture-tag
- Added support for DONOTCACHEPAGE constant
- Fixed timestamp for header Expires
- Removed embedded support-system, link to ticket system instead