Download Divi Builder 2.19.18 – Visual Drag & Drop Page Builder
The Divi Builder gives you the freedom to explore new and exciting layout possibilities. Create stunning landing pages that capture your visitors, and build story-driven blog posts that capture your visitor’s imagination. With Divi, you have 3 section types, 20-row types, and over 40 content modules in your toolbox. In addition, the builder allows you to fully customize each element using the Divi Builder’s advanced design settings.
- There’s A Module For That!
Adding content to your page is a breeze with Divi’s large collection of builder modules. You can even use the custom Code Module if you feel like integrating third-party plugins. Whatever you are trying to build, the Divi Builder has a module that can help make your vision a reality.
- Simple Configuration Options
Configuring your Divi Builder modules is simple. Building layouts require absolutely no coding experience thanks to our wide range of configuration controls.
- Customize Absolutely Everything
The Divi Builder’s Advanced Design settings give you full control over every aspect of your layout’s design. Modify colors, spacing, and typography with just a few clicks. No coding is required and within a few minutes, you can create a unique design that matches your own unique style.
- Add Custom CSS
Custom CSS is supported too, and you can easily apply custom styles to individual parts of individual modules. If you want to get your hands dirty and dig in with some customizations, the Divi Builder won’t hold you back.
- Create Advanced Columns Structures In Seconds
Say goodbye to boring single column blog posts. Columns can be created and combined to create all kinds of creative layouts, and you can quickly adjust a row’s column structure with a couple of clicks.
- Duplicate Any Element With a Single Click
Lots of times layouts have similar elements across the page. Any element on the page can be instantly duplicated (or copied and pasted), saving you a ton of development time.
- Disable an Item To Hide It On the FrontEnd
Have an element within your layout that you don’t want to display on the front-end, such as a seasonal promo banner or temporary notice? You can simply disable it instead of deleting and having to rebuild it down the road. This is also a great feature to use while developing and testing new content.
- Lock an Item To Disable Its Editing Functions
Often times you want to make sure that certain elements do not get modified by your clients or even by you. Website Administrators can lock any section, row, or module, disabling its editing functions.
- Copy & Paste Items Within Layouts Or Even Onto Other Pages!
No software application would be complete without Copy and Paste, and with the Divi Builder you can even copy items from one page to another.
- Collapse Builder Chunks For a More Concise View of Your Content
Create a more organized high-level view of your layout by collapsing section or rows within your layout. If you have a section that takes up a lot of vertical space on a screen or has a chunk of content that doesn’t get updated often, you can collapse it so that it takes up less room in the builder.
- Unlimited Undos and Redos
Oops! Need to undo an action? No problem, the Divi Builder saves a number of actions so that you can undo or redo moves, edits, clones, and more. Every action you take is logged, and you can even travel backward and forwards in time to any saved history state!
- Section and Row Vertical Spacing
Using the Divi Builder, it’s easier than ever to control the spacing between objects on your page. Divi spares no expense when it comes to it’s a wide breadth of layout options.
- Horizontal Column Spacing
Give your content room to breath with the Divi Builder’s vertical spacing controls. Now it’s easier than ever to create a sense of rhythm and harmony through your page content.
- Custom Padding and Margin
Not only can you control site-wide or section-wide spacing, each individual element can also be modified to create unique layouts based on the unique characteristics of the images and typography you are working with.
- Row and Column Widths
The Divi Builder also gives you full control over the width of your content, giving you the ability to create beautiful full-width pages that look amazing on large modern screens.
Compatible with: Divi
Software: WordPress 4.6 – above
version 2.19.13 ( updated 02-08-2019 )
– Fixed bouncing component control tooltip of a module which is set as split test subject when subject is switched.
– Fixed unwanted Visual Builder reloads when editing multi-language content after theme update.
– Fixed insert module tooltip which unexpectedly scrolled to top 1 second after tooltip is opened.
– Significantly improved performance in the Visual Builder and new Divi Builder experience, especially in Firefox where previous slowness was most noticeable.
– Fixed Go To Quick Actions not getting updated after the layout import.
– Fixed section divider horizontal repeat option to support any numerical value.
– Fixed broken fullwidth slider and slider module in visual builder if WOOF – WooCommerce Products Filter is activated.