Download Gravity Forms 126.96.36.199 Nulled – Advanced Forms for WordPress
Build Amazing Forms in Just Minutes. Packed with tons of time-saving features… Gravity Forms is the only WordPress form tool you will ever need.
Build and publish your WordPress forms in just minutes. No drudgery, just quick and easy form-building. Select your fields, configure your options and easily embed forms on your WordPress-powered site using the built-in tools.
|Compatible With||WooCommerce 3.3.x, WooCommerce 3.2.x, WooCommerce 3.1.x, WooCommerce 3.0.x|
* Sourceindo.com not host file in our server, it’s served in third parties hoster. The file, we obtained from third parties and various internet forum. If this is your copyright and authority file, please contact us: Claim DMCA.
- Added security enhancements. Credit: Jan van der Put and Harm Blankers of REQON Security.
- Added accessibility enhancements to the date picker in the date field.
- Added additional information to logging messages for notifications email sending.
- Added $format parameter to gform_merge_tag_filter filter.
- Added ‘gform_file_upload_status_markup’ filter to allow modifying file upload markup while it is being uploaded.
- Updated created_by entry property to save as an empty value when undefined.
- Updated Chosen.js to v1.8.7.
- Updated the source URL to account for query strings in URLs.
- Fixed and issue with the repeater field where the radio buttons selection disappears when adding a new row.
- Fixed an issue where filter counts on the form and entry list pages could be set to negative values. Credit: The GravityView team.
- Fixed an issue where choices property are not correctly reset when changing Post Custom Field input type.
- Fixed an issue where Hidden Product fields hidden/shown by conditional logic do not have their price correctly reset.
- Fixed the Enhanced UI on the Option type field not retaining the selected choice.
- Fixed an issue with files containing special characters not attaching to notifications.
- Fixed an issue where the default value is not populated for empty inputs when other inputs have dynamically populated values.
- Fixed an issue where default values are not repopulated into Multi Select fields when they are hidden via conditional logic.
- Fixed the price not being restored by conditional logic when the single product/shipping field has the unsupported choices property defined.
- Fixed an issue where datepicker fails to initialize when filtering Date fields in the Entry List filter.
- API: Fixed a fatal error which occurs when using REST API v2 to get an entry which does not exist.
- API: Fixed an issue with GFAPI::update_form() when notifications/confirmations are included in the form using indexed arrays.