Download Slider Revolution 6.1.0 Nulled – Responsive WordPress Plugin
Slider Revolution is an innovative, responsive WordPress Slider Plugin that displays your content the beautiful way. Whether it’s a Slider, Carousel, Hero Scene or even a whole Front Page, the visual, drag & drop editor will let you tell your own stories in no time!
Our goal is to deliver the ultimate experience to our loyal users. Version 6 of the Slider Revolution WordPress Builder has an optimized editor with all options categorized intuitively, so you can work faster.
- Better usability
- Work faster & more efficiently
- Eye friendly dark user interface
- Improved loading times
|Compatible With||Beaver Builder 2.0.x, Layers WP, Visual Composer 5.1.x, Visual Composer 4.12.x, Visual Composer 4.11.x, Visual Composer 4.7.x, WooCommerce 3.4.x, 3.0.x, WPML, Cornerstone, Bootstrap 4.x, Bootstrap 3.x, Foundation 6|
|Software Version||WordPress 4.9.x, WordPress 4.8.x, WordPress 4.7.x,|
* Sourceindo.com not host file in our server, it’s served in third parties hoster. The file, we obtained from third parties and various internet forum. If this is your copyright and authority file, please contact us: Claim DMCA.
- Changed the alias check to also work with a slider alias that has spaces
- Changed the “Media Loop” dropdown option to on/off. Default value in background videos is set to “ON” and on layer videos to “OFF”
- Media Loop option will change loop to “ON” if it was set to “Loop and Stop Slider Progress” timer or if it was set to “Loop but do not stop Slider Progress”. At any other way, loop will be set to “OFF”
- Pause module timer during playback will be set to “ON” if media loop was set earlier to “No Loop” or to “Loop and Stop Slider Progress”. At any other way, it will be set to “OFF”.
- Removed debugmode option for frontend debugging
- Enabling “Loop Media” will disable “Next Slide at End” and enabling “Next Slide at End” will disable “Loop Media” for logical reasons
- Autoplay of audio has been removed. Audio can only now played on manual starts (via actions and/or controls) due browser limitations
- Changed calculation of last/first slide position in Carousel Module if Infinity is set to true
- Improved user experiment by swiping the Carousel
- Default Tablet width breakpoint changed to 778px again as it was in the Previous Versions