Download Total v4.8.5 Nulled Version – Responsive Multi-Purpose Theme
Total is a modern and responsive WordPress theme that combines the power of the WordPress Customizer and the Visual Composer page builder to allow you to create a website for virtually anything. The theme was created with many different niches and professions in mind – corporations, small business, online stores, lawyers, agencies, wedding planners, hosting companies, non-profits, bloggers and more.
We’ve made sure to include enough features and settings so that you can create pretty much any site! Have a look at our growing list of demos so you can get a glimpse at what is possible with the Total premium WordPress theme.
|Compatible With||bbPress 2.5.x, Elementor, Events Calendar, Events Calendar Pro, Events Calendar Pro 3.x, Events Calendar Pro 3.12.x, Gravity Forms, Gravity Forms 1.9.x, Visual Composer 5.1.x, Visual Composer 4.12.x, WooCommerce 3.4.x, WooCommerce 3.3.x, WooCommerce 3.2.x, WooCommerce 3.1.x, WooCommerce 3.0.x, WPBakery Page Builder 5.5.x, WPBakery Page Builder 5.4.x, WPBakery Page Builder 5.3, WPML|
|Software Version||WordPress 5.0.x, WordPress 4.9.x, WordPress 4.8.x, WordPress 4.7.x, WordPress 4.6.1|
- ADDEDThis is not an official theme update but I did create a little addon plugin for those that want a front-end form for testimonial submissions. Learn more here.
- ADDEDA “manage licenses” link on the Theme License page
- ADDEDThe “wp-post-image” classname to WooCommerce entry images which is used for certain WooCommerce addons
- ADDEDNew filter “wpex_topbar_social_alt_content” which you can use to dynamically replace the topbar social options via a child theme
- ADDEDNew filter “wpex_get_post_gallery_ids” which can be used to dynamically define the post gallery slider image attachment id’s
- UPDATEDGallery lightbox when used with filterable grid modules (like the Portfolio Grid ) so it only displays items from the active filter
- ADDED“Categories” tab to the Staff Carousel module for displaying the staff categories below the title
- ADDEDNew czech translation files (translations provided by Total user)
- UPDATEDLocal scroll sections to add a “wpex-ls-inview” classname to the local scroll row when it’s “active” (aka when it’s scrolled into view)
- UPDATED“Add Media” popup for the post gallery to include dropdown to sort items by “uploaded to post” as well as display only images
- UPDATEDCart will not display by default in the breadcrumbs on the shop page and added new filter “wpex_breadcrumbs_shop_cart” to enable it if wanted via a child theme
- UPDATEDDesign tweaks for the WooCommerce orders/downloads tables for mobile devices for better responsiveness and added spacing to order buttons on account page
- FIXEDIssue with dynamic template setting not working with the Post Types Unlimited plugin integration
- FIXEDIssue with the option in the Customizer to use the native WooCommerce image resizing functions not working as it should
- FIXEDIssue where you couldn’t deactivate the license on a cloned site if you wanted to change the license to a different one
- FIXEDExcerpt length conflict with Elementor Plugin
- FIXEDWooCommerce get_woocommerce_term_meta deprecated notice on shop
- FIXEDIssue with some Lightbox settings not working in certain builder modules such as the Image Slider module
- FIXEDIssue where blog gallery post format slider was not showing image captions when lightbox was enabled