Download WP Fastest Cache Premium 1.5.3 WordPress Cache Plugin
his plugin creates static html files from your dynamic WordPress blog.
When a page is rendered, php and mysql are used. Therefore, the system needs RAM and CPU. If many visitors come to a site, system uses lots of RAM and CPU so page is rendered so slowly.
In this case, you need a cache system not to render page again and again. Cache system generates a static html file and saves. Other users reach to static html page.
Setup of this plugin is so easy. You don’t need to modify the .htacces file. It will be modified automatically.
|Software Version||WordPress 4.9.x, WordPress 4.8.x, WordPress 4.7.x,|
- to remove wpfc-lazyload-disable=’true’ when an image is excluded
- to exclude Slider Revolution images for Lazy Load
- to fix “p.getBoundingClientRect is not a function” error on Lazy Load
- to support FitVids.JS for Lazy Load
- to load all the images on mobile devices
- to exclude render blocking js for conditional comments
- to exclude images which contains data-lazy-src attribute for lazy load
- to fix PHP Notice: Only variables should be passed by reference in image.php on line 720
- to exclude images which exist in json for Lazy Load
- to exclude HubSpot forms for render blocking js feature
- to exclude the js sources of Google Tag Manager for render blocking js
- to be compatible with WP Hide & Security Enhancer for image optimization
- to exclude linkedin share js for render blocking js
- to fix update premium version on the IIS web-servers
- to add “Exclude Full Size Images” option for Lazy Load