Download WP Rocket 3.3.7 Nulled – Caching Plugin for WordPress
Looking for a Faster Website? Thanks to Our Plugin, WordPress has never been so Efficient. Don’t waste your time taking advantage of a quick and intuitive configuration. Stop tearing your hair out and leave WP Rocket to propel your site to the stars
Caching creates an ultra-fast load time, essential for improving Search Engine Optimization and increasing conversions. When you turn on WP Rocket, page caching is immediately activated.
Static Files Compression
Images on Request
Images are loaded only as your visitor scrolls down the page, improving the load time of the page. YouTube, Facebook, Yahoo, and other major websites are using this technique. Now yours can too.
Software: PHP5.6, WordPress 4.X.X Above
File: Server 1 – Server 2
* Sourceindo.com not host file in our server, it’s served in third parties hoster. The file, we obtained from third parties and various internet forum. If this is your copyright and authority file, please contact us: Claim DMCA.
- Enhancement: URLs with query strings in a sitemap can now be preloaded (#1577)
- Enhancement: Display an error if a pattern used in the exclusion fields is incorrect (#1469)
- Enhancement: Display an error notice if we detect our cron events are not running correctly (#1472)
- Enhancement: Display an error notice if Endurance Cache is enabled (#1873)
- Enhancement: Display date and time in our preload and critical path CSS generation notices (#1867)
- Enhancement: Improve wording on our preload complete notice (#1853)
- Bugfix: Use the correct style for exclude inline JS field when turning on the combine JS option for the first time (#1855)
- Bugfix: Prevent an issue with the Facebook Tracking add-on on 32 bits systems (#1819)
- Bugfix: Prevent an error when trying to clear the cache busting folder but it doesn’t exist (#1829)
- Bugfix: Prevent issue with inline JS combining in some cases
- Third Party: Add an automatic compatibility with the BigCommerce plugin (#1679)
- Third Party: Add an automatic detection for SEOPress sitemap for our sitemap preload option (#1357)
- Third Party: Automatically clear WP Rocket cache when updating Bridge custom CSS/JS if using the remove query strings or minify options (#1352)
- New filter:
rocket_sucuri_api_request_argsto modify the arguments sent along the Sucuri API request (#1835)