Download WP Rocket 3.4.1 Nulled – Caching Plugin for WordPress
Looking for a Faster Website? Thanks to Our Plugin, WordPress has never been so Efficient. Don’t waste your time taking advantage of a quick and intuitive configuration. Stop tearing your hair out and leave WP Rocket to propel your site to the stars
Caching creates an ultra-fast load time, essential for improving Search Engine Optimization and increasing conversions. When you turn on WP Rocket, page caching is immediately activated.
Static Files Compression
Images on Request
Images are loaded only as your visitor scrolls down the page, improving the load time of the page. YouTube, Facebook, Yahoo, and other major websites are using this technique. Now yours can too.
Software: PHP5.6, WordPress 4.X.X Above
File: Server 1 – Server 2
* Sourceindo.com not host file in our server, it’s served in third parties hoster. The file, we obtained from third parties and various internet forum. If this is your copyright and authority file, please contact us: Claim DMCA.
- Enhancement: Added more details to the admin notice when official CloudFlare plugin is detected.
- Enhancement: Added validation for Cloudflare credentials.
- Enhancement: Clear LiteSpeed cache when clearing WP Rocket cache.
- Enhancement: Added « Purge Sucuri cache » link in Admin Bar when Sucuri add-on is enabled.
- Enhancement: Added admin notice for Critical Path CSS generation when triggered outside of WP Rocket dashboard.
- Enhancement: Added admin notice for OPCache clearing.
- Enhancement: Autocorrect wildcard rules on Never Cache URL(s)
- Bugfix: Prevent admin redirect loop when official Cloudflare plugin is deactivated.
- Bugfix: Fixed an issue where HTML minification failed to minify attributes that spanned on multiple lines.
- Bugfix: Prevent whitescreen when HTML minification tries to minify large inline JS and inline CSS.
- Bugfix: Prevent an error when trying to clear the cache busting folder that contains a directory with no permissions to recurse into.
- Bugfix: Remove « Purge OPCache » button and link when OPCache cannot be cleared with API.
- Bugfix: Correct the capability for “Clear All Sucuri Cache Files” button.
- i18n: Fixed translation file name for Ukrainian