Free Download WP Smush Pro v3.0.1 WordPress Premium Plugin
User’s choice, award winning and benchmark tested – The fastest, easiest and best-performing image compression plugin for WordPress!
Automatically optimize and resize every image in any directory on your WordPress or Multisite on upload. Save space and speed up your site with the incredible power of WP Smush Pro
Make your WordPress site blazingly fast and rank higher on search engines. WP Smush Pro will optimize, compress and resize your images without crushing quality.
Resize Images on Upload
Save time and a ton of space. Let Smush resize the large images on your server.
Set a maximum width and height and WP Smush Pro will scale your images before adding them to the media library
Compress any Image in any Directory
Smush isn’t just limited to the media library. Compress images in any directory.
Optimize images stored in any folder including images in EVERY WordPress plugin and theme!
WordPress Version: Wordpres 4.7 above
- Security: Remove support for Upfront theme functions
- New: Smush CDN
- New: Webp support with CDN
- New: Auto image resize when using CDN
- New: Plugin structure (Important: plugin globals have been removed)
- New: Show failure reason during directory Smush
- New: Settings page with language translation links
- Security: Fix XSS and phar deserialization vulnerabilities
- Enhance: Better handling of animated GIFs. Improve performance.
- Enhance: Update translation strings
- Enhance: Clean out all the leftover data on plugin uninstall
- Enhance: Directory Smush modal: support keyboard navigation
- Enhance: Directory Smush modal: navigate to next node by typing the first letters
- Enhance: [WPML] PNG to JPEG conversion in media translations
- Fix: Directory Smush resume button only working when clicked on icon
- Fix: Errors during image re-check
- Fix: Meta values are deleted when an image is skipped using wp_smush_image filter.
- Fix: [WP Offload Media] Backward compatibility errors
- Fix: [WP Offload Media] Warnings when certain attachment sizes are excluded from compression
- Fix: [WP Offload Media] Errors during is_animated check with images stored on S3
- Fix: [WooCommerce] Compatibility issue with WooCommerce 3.5